Testing Manager version 1.5 has now been released and includes the following updates.
Version 1.5 is centred around improvements to the UI plus a few smaller functionality updates, here’s what we improved:
- Updated the layout to the main dashboard – we added a tabbed view of Projects to include Active, Proposed and Completed projects, so navigating straight to different types of projects is now easier and nicer. The documents area is also now tabbed, so test reports, plans and documents can now be reached all the quicker.
- Add counts for practically everything – we now count lots of things including projects and documents and display the count in the tab that it relates to. Want to know how many test reports you have? Well, now you know.
- Improvements to UI throughout – as the title of this release might indicate, we’ve made improvements to the UI throughout. This is a shorter way of saying we’ve made some elements nicer to look at, moved things into more sensible places and hopefully just made stuff better. A comparison between old and new will show the factor of improvement is ‘considerable’.
- Regular testing project information – a panel is now shown for regular testing projects that includes some details about the service, namely the regular testing plan, the start date and end date for the contracted service.
- There were some behind the scenes updates too that will make themselves known in future updates.
About Testing Manager
Testing Manager is a free application for clients of WebDepend that allows access to documents, projects and bugs associated with the testing we carry out for them.
If you are interested in using Testing Manager, would like to become a client or would just like to know how we can help your business, then please contact us.